Loading the player ...
Silver Rallies to Hit 3.5-Month High; Gold Higher on Bullish Outside Market
More Evidence Needed To Confirm Gold's Long-Term Rally - Gary Wagner
Gold and Silver Markets Roar Back To Life Friday - Jim Wyckoff
A Drop of ‘Bear Market Proportions’ Are Very High For Mining Stocks
Rate Hikes Not ‘Defining Factor’ For Gold, Metal At Inflection Point - WGC
Sr. Strategist Bubba Horwitz Says Carl Icahn is Being Carl Icahn
Glencore Is The Lehman Brothers of Mining; Can Be Disruptive to Sector
CPM’s Jeff Christian Says Gold ‘Excellent Investment at Current Prices’
Gold Down From 4-Week High But Still Ends Week In Positive Territory
Featured articles(Kitco News) - Who has the ability to move markets? Central bankers, of course.
Low Inflation Sticking Around In 2014
(Kitco News) - The past year has been characterized by low inflation, and according to some analysts, continued slack in the global economy, and weaker commodity supplies will keep inflation tame in 2014.
- Doug Casey, Stephanie Link & M*A*S*H Star Place Their Bets For 2014
- CORRECTION: Doug Casey To Avoid Bonds, Eyeing Junior Resource Stocks
- Gartman, Rich Dad, Rickards: Experts Pick 2014 Winners & Losers
- TheStreet's Stephanie Link Looks To International Equities in 2014
- Gold & Silver To Hit New Highs: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author